Lay it all out!

Can't wait for the iPhone 8 to shit all over this.

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » 160 comments
Jul 5, 2017
TechnoBuffalo posted:
Galaxy S8 Two Months Later: Was It a Mistake?
Watch Video
Can't wait for the iPhone 8 to shit all over this.
Jul 5, 2017
Shhh. iPhone hasn't been relevant since iPhone 5.
Jul 5, 2017
cant wait for the iphone 8 to shit on 2013 android phones
Jul 5, 2017
it won't...they just gonna use ideas from other companies .....nothing original
Jul 5, 2017
That's why they sold 200 million iPhones last year, right?
Jul 5, 2017
myNEONCITY said:
That's why they sold 200 million iPhones last year, right?
majority of people who own iphones are kids and teenagers. They buy it because its just a trend. Much like an expensive fashion brand
Jul 5, 2017
These Samsung fanboys are so f**king retarded. It's also so funny how the hate is always from Samsung to Apple and never from Apple to Samsung, says something about these delusional Samsung fanboys.
Jul 5, 2017
the phone no one will get there hands on for months lol
Jul 5, 2017
3lement2010 said:
Shhh. iPhone hasn't been relevant since iPhone 5.
it's still relevant... iPhone 7 is selling like hotcakes and the phone came out 9 months ago
Jul 5, 2017
I am much much more excited about the iPhone 8, but it will not shit on the S8, Note 8 or others. And it is definitely not the other way around too, the S8 or Note 8 will not shit on the iPhone 8. The top 2 phones of the year is going to be the Note 8 and iPhone 8.
Jul 5, 2017
Andre S said:
majority of people who own iphones are kids and teenagers. They buy it because its just a trend. Much like an expensive fashion brand
truth I had the 7 plus it was good but honestly not that much better than the 6s plus... now I got the s8 plus and it much much better
Jul 5, 2017
Andre S said:
love how your only rebuttal to the iPhone selling well is that "kids and teenagers!!11!!!"

It's plenty of adults too, just admit the iPhone 7 sells well. You won't die because of it.

Jul 5, 2017
osoifamf said:
truth I had the 7 plus it was good but honestly not that much better than the 6s plus... now I got the s8 plus and it much much better
The thing is you but an iPhone not just for its software optimization but also because you won't have to replace it for 6 years min. I still have an iPhone 4 and an iPad 2 running perfectly fine compared to my Samsung GS6 which is very slow and the display is shit compared to what it was at first. My iPhone 4 display looks better then it.
Jul 5, 2017
Heard the same before iphone 5 and 6 :D
Jul 5, 2017
I’m so excited for iPhone 8... it’s going to be king of 2017 phones
Jul 5, 2017
OF COURSE f**kING ANTI APPLE COMMENTS GETS MOST LIKES... people are stupid
Jul 5, 2017
iPhone 8 should be better. They've had a fair amount of time more.
Jul 5, 2017
Of course with all the Samsung Parts in it. At least the Display will be great, because it is from Samsung as well.
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, iPhones are strictly for the 50+ age group now. Enjoy though
Jul 5, 2017
lol that wouldn't be hard.
Jul 5, 2017
I have osteoporosis said:
These Samsung fanboys are so f**king retarded. It's also so funny how the hate is always from Samsung to Apple and never from Apple to Samsung, says something about these delusional Samsung fanboys.
it's not samsung fanboys...because all android new phones are better tgan ishit with itunes
Jul 5, 2017
it wont... cause it will be the same with the same software as the previous iphone...and the previous one...
Jul 5, 2017
the only thing it will have over the s8/+ will be the fact that it's relatively new. That's literally it. Watch as Apple "reinvents" a new technology that has been on many other phones
Jul 5, 2017
I have osteoporosis said:
meanwhile the comment that you are replying to is a hate comment coming from Apple to Samsung.... Boi, check yourself before you wreck yourself
Jul 5, 2017
2dank5meh 360 said:
it's still relevant... iPhone 7 is selling like hotcakes and the phone came out 9 months ago
that's only bc of the bogo deal that happened with AT&T and I believe Verizon as well. Otherwise the phone wouldn't be doing nearly as well in sales as it is now. Which also makes me wonder why people would choose an iPhone from last year (that basically has no upgrades from the previous model and the lack of a headphone jack) over something like the s8/+ that looks like it stepped straight into the future
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » 160 comments