Lay it all out!

Sorry nintendo kids ,

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 » 132 comments
Jul 6, 2017
IGN posted:
23 Minutes of Monster Hunter World Single-Player Gameplay
Watch Video
Sorry nintendo kids ,but eh you will be playing the cute safe version Monster hunter stories while we get the REAL thing ;)
102
Jul 6, 2017
real thing? so you go out to the woods to hunt?
104
Jul 6, 2017
aka the shitty version xD
4
Jul 6, 2017
theyre still gettin XX
54
Jul 6, 2017
nintendo makes better game experiences sorry but you will have fun with something lame
12
Jul 6, 2017
Godly Ability said:
theyre still gettin XX
but you guys can't get xx because it's exclusive in Japan. If you want, get xx in Japan or buy digital Japan region. You know, cause the switch is free region.

Can you handle play xx if you don't know Japanese

14
Jul 6, 2017
Nintendo consoles have been getting the real thing for years, but okay.
74
wenweru1 said:
Nintendo consoles have been getting the real thing for years, but okay.
Actually Nintendo's been getting spinoffs lately not the "Real thing" bud and Nintendo's been destroying the series generation's and double cross casualized af this is back to the old school days of actually hunting monsters like MH 1 and Freedom unite not that you would know about those since all the new MH are just anime power fantasies.
19
Deda Eli said:
nintendo makes better game experiences sorry but you will have fun with something lame
The salt is real keep crying
5
Jul 6, 2017
ur dumb lol. this isnt the real thing xD the main series is the real deal like mh4u, mhg, mhxx, etc.
8
Jul 6, 2017
aramanx said:
real thing? so you go out to the woods to hunt?
I do. Killed a Zinogre last night.
1
Jul 6, 2017
Sorry buddy, but Gen and XX are spinoffs, this is confirmed as a main series title.
23
Jul 6, 2017
legend27 said:
ur dumb lol. this isnt the real thing xD the main series is the real deal like mh4u, mhg, mhxx, etc.
been confirmed as main series
4
Jul 6, 2017
Naw, I'll be playing the better, funner, anime action style spinoff game MHG & MHXX
2
Jul 6, 2017
you just pissed off so many Nintendo players
7
Jul 6, 2017
and MH3, MH3U,MH4,MH4U,MHX,MHXX

oh sorry sonyboys dont have this games

5
Jul 6, 2017
Brandon Taylor said:
Sorry buddy, but Gen and XX are spinoffs, this is confirmed as a main series title.
This is not a main series. They said it's a main series because they don't want to make people think it's a spinoff because spinoffs sell less.
6
Jul 6, 2017
legend27 said:
ur dumb lol. this isnt the real thing xD the main series is the real deal like mh4u, mhg, mhxx, etc.
MH world is main series, gen and xx are spinoffs...
3
Jul 6, 2017
most Nintendo fans own gaming PCs
5
Jul 6, 2017
Oh no 6 of the same game with same environments same graphics and some monsters how will we go on with an actual new and better version of monster hunter
8
Jul 6, 2017
Jacob Cervantes said:
you just pissed off so many Nintendo players
lol, they can stay pissed, I don’t make up the rules, I just follow them
2
Jul 6, 2017
legend27 said:
ur dumb lol. this isnt the real thing xD the main series is the real deal like mh4u, mhg, mhxx, etc.
capcom said world is a mainline game. What you see here is the future of monster hunter. XX is a spinoff
9
Jul 6, 2017
Gerald Milton said:
This is not a main series. They said it's a main series because they don't want to make people think it's a spinoff because spinoffs sell less.
if they say its a main series, its a main series. X, XX are spin offs. Made by B team. This is the MAIN team, who made MH1, 2, 3, 3U, psp versions, (Except portable 3rd) 4, 4U. And now 5 or there way of calling it MH world.
4
Jul 6, 2017
Actually, this game just lost me, as a long time Monster Hunter, at the flashing cues, instructions and hand holding. In our "cute" versions, you get thrown out and you figure it out. When you hit G rank, you don't even get a map cause they demand you actually learn something about the game. The handholding here is galling. So which is cute?
20
Jul 6, 2017
pooftiger said:
Actually, this game just lost me, as a long time Monster Hunter, at the flashing cues, instructions and hand holding. In our "cute" versions, you get thrown out and you figure it out. When you hit G rank, you don't even get a map cause they demand you actually learn something about the game. The handholding here is galling. So which is cute?
this is a demo, so yeah there gonna teach alot. But during the main game they say you dont HAVE to use the stuff they inform you on, practically hunting in your own way.
5
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 » 132 comments