Lay it all out!

No iPhone was ever worth the money!

Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 » 130 comments
Jul 5, 2017
Pocketnow posted:
iPhone 8 pricing has carriers scrambling, Samsung VR plans & more - Pocketnow Daily
Watch Video
No iPhone was ever worth the money!
Jul 5, 2017
#facts G
Jul 5, 2017
then stay with your laggy andriod
Jul 5, 2017
Only the first one.
Jul 5, 2017
Mau5ing said:
Only the first one.
l I had the nexus 6, was very laggy... never had lag in the iPhone
Jul 5, 2017
kill yourself and gtfo with your android laggy piece of shit
Jul 5, 2017
Joel said:
kill yourself and gtfo with your android laggy piece of shit
we got Headphone jacks
Jul 5, 2017
it is just many companies are copying iphone design
Jul 5, 2017
Agreed 1000%
Jul 5, 2017
The first 5 ones, the 5s,6
Jul 5, 2017
you can't afford thar doesn't mean iPhone is not worth the ๐Ÿ’ฐ
Jul 5, 2017
especially the earpods
Jul 5, 2017
I'm switching to iPhone within the month, I've been an Android user since Honeycomb, I've had 4 Samsung phone and other Android brands. They just lag even the latest and greatest. iOS just doesn't do that since I had multiple iPads and see that iPhones are just better. People are just too cheap and have sour grapes so they just trash a brand since they can't afford it.
Jul 5, 2017
Both samsung's and apple's flagship cost the same, only difference is you cant use a samsung for more than 2 years while an iphone is still usable after 4 years.
Jul 5, 2017
That's because you could never afford one.
Jul 5, 2017
8-Bit said:
Both samsung's and apple's flagship cost the same, only difference is you cant use a samsung for more than 2 years while an iphone is still usable after 4 years.
i still have my iphone 4.. tho lags, it still works for some calls, messages and even web youtube
Jul 5, 2017
Android master race
Jul 5, 2017
itโ€™s about software not hardware
Jul 5, 2017
You dont know a thing about software.
Jul 5, 2017
shweet7891 said:
You dont know a thing about software.
ya Iโ€™m just a sad and ignorant apple sheep
Jul 5, 2017
Ya software...haha very much limited features....Its like apple should control all things people can use and access...No customizations....and u call it a great software..
Jul 5, 2017
far ema said:
Not androids are laggy
Jul 6, 2017
far ema said:
Haha leggy android...I dont think that you know how a stock android performs with high end chips ..Some devices in Android get laggy. It's due to wide platform android gives for users to enjoy their experiences...So even though some lower end devices lag that's too a least common thing now...People are having with what they get in surplus...Its a 100 times better than a apple which gives some features and people should strictly enjoy nothing else than that...too little or even nothing to experience in ios...
Jul 6, 2017
kek bait ...
Jul 6, 2017
jedwardoo said:
I'm switching to iPhone within the month, I've been an Android user since Honeycomb, I've had 4 Samsung phone and other Android brands. They just lag even the latest and greatest. iOS just doesn't do that since I had multiple iPads and see that iPhones are just better. People are just too cheap and have sour grapes so they just trash a brand since they can't afford it.
what phone did you have running honeycomb?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 » 130 comments