Lay it all out!

Hell yes my boys Chris and Aqib are the 3rd best of all time

Page 1 2 3 4 » 90 comments
Jul 5, 2017
NFL posted:
Top 5 Most Talented Cornerback Tandems of All Time | Total Access | NFL
Watch Video
Hell yes my boys Chris and Aqib are the 3rd best of all time. When have you ever seen the top 2 cornerbacks in the NFL play on the same team at the same time? That's Chris and Aqib.
Jul 5, 2017
I'd say 2 of the top 3, hard to put them both in front of pp. Still very impressive tandem though. Big fan of Talib especially
Jul 5, 2017
Jack Berczi said:
I'd say 2 of the top 3, hard to put them both in front of pp. Still very impressive tandem though. Big fan of Talib especially
Both Chris and Aqib let up less yards, less TDs, allowed lower completion percentages, and lower passer ratings, even though they covered better WRs 1 on 1 in man coverage.

Chris and Aqib > Pat Pete

Jul 5, 2017
Aqib sucks...
Chj isn't better than Pete
And neither is talib
Jul 5, 2017
Chris Harris Jr said:
Both Chris and Aqib let up less yards, less TDs, allowed lower completion percentages, and lower passer ratings, even though they covered better WRs 1 on 1 in man coverage.

Chris and Aqib > Pat Pete

I'm not denying how great they are, and they both had better years than pp last year, however in terms of talent it's hard for anyone to top pp. His size, speed, strength, ball skills and awareness are near unmatched. PP will be a surefire Hall of famer, while the other two will definitely need a huge finish to their careers along with a big fight to get in. All this coming from a hawks fan by the way.
Jul 5, 2017
L Malcom, Pat Pate, Sherm are all better than both of them
Jul 5, 2017
The Sphinx said:
L Malcom, Pat Pate, Sherm are all better than both of them
Malcolm Butler isn't even the best corner on his team. Fat L, don't ever put him in the same sentence as Chris and Aqib. He's a nobody compared to them.
Jul 5, 2017
Russel Wilson said:
Aqib sucks...
If Aqib sucks, Richard Sherman is utter garbage.
Jul 5, 2017
Pat Pete, Sherm, and possibly Norman are better
Jul 5, 2017
Liam Høffmann said:
Pat Pete, Sherm, and possibly Norman are better
No, no, and no.
Jul 5, 2017
W AF
Jul 5, 2017
CHJ and Talib are the two best right now.
Jul 5, 2017
Shaun Diebel said:
CHJ and Talib are the two best right now.
I don't know what it is man. When Sherman got good in 2012 and 2013 people instantly started calling him the best in the league. Same thing with Pat Pete in 2015. But now that Aqib and Chris have dethroned them, people are still clinging to Richard and Pat Pete like glue. I just don't understand why people are so attached to them and what they did in the past. I mean, it's not even fans of the team that do it all the time. Ike Taylor still thinks they're the best, Gil Brandt said Sherman is one of the best CBs in NFL history, etc. It blows my mind they're so incapable of seeing the facts right in front of them. At least I got some one like you, an intelligent non-biased non-Broncos fan who sees the truth (Unlike me lmfao, I know I'm biased).
Jul 5, 2017
Nah rn I'd say Jenkins and drc better
Jul 5, 2017
Elijah Mitchell said:
Nah rn I'd say Jenkins and drc better
Those two are really good as well; they're my #2 tandem right now. And Janoris & DRC are both top 10 CBs, 100%.
Jul 5, 2017
honestly it's hard to rank the top 6 or so Dbs. Chris Harris Jr, Talib, Pat Peterson, Richard Sherman, Josh Norman, Malcom Butler. Idk just my opinion.
Jul 5, 2017
Chris Harris Jr said:
Those two are really good as well; they're my #2 tandem right now. And Janoris & DRC are both top 10 CBs, 100%.
their not better than Jonathan Joseph and Kareem Jackson
Jul 5, 2017
GoPatriots#barrythegoat#tomthegoat#kobethegoat #100 said:
And neither is talib
U stupid bruh. 😂
Jul 5, 2017
Chris Harris Jr said:
they're not the best two cornerback they are 2 and 3 Patrick Peterson is ahead of them
Jul 5, 2017
Dude ik they're good but they are not as good as Patrick Peterson he has a trash defense beside Tyran Matthieu and he makes it look way better then it is
Jul 5, 2017
charlie Lansky said:
Dude ik they're good but they are not as good as Patrick Peterson he has a trash defense beside Tyran Matthieu and he makes it look way better then it is
No. Pat Pete let up almost twice as many yards as them. That's inexcusable. He also let up a higher passer rating, more touchdowns, a higher completion percentage, got less tackles, got less PDef, got less FF, AND he didn't get all-pro. On top of all that, Chris and Aqib covered better WRs than Pat Pete, too. What more do you need to convince you that CHJ and Aqib are better? Pat Pete is just not as good, plain and simple. You need to face the facts that are right in front of you and stop clinging to the past.

Chris Harris Jr & Aqib Talib > Patrick Peterson.

Jul 5, 2017
charlie Lansky said:
That doesn't matter. The defense around them just flatout doesn't matter. See, now you're just reaching for excuses. You know you're right when the only arguments the other person can think of are petty excuses. Sit down.
Page 1 2 3 4 » 90 comments