Lay it all out!

I played Destiny 1 like crazy but i have a hard time getting excited for this one,

Page 1 2 3 4 5 » 105 comments
Jul 5, 2017
IGN posted:
Destiny 2: Tour of the New Social Space "The Farm" - IGN First
Watch Video
I played Destiny 1 like crazy but i have a hard time getting excited for this one, Am i alone feeling this way?
Jul 5, 2017
feel the same
Jul 5, 2017
i am feeling the EXACT same way. I've been a D1 fanboy since its beta, but my hype train for D2 is barely moving at all....I'm hoping the beta will help get it going again, but I'm about to jump right off lol
Jul 5, 2017
I'm hyped. it's fixing a lot of problems of the first.
Jul 5, 2017
It feels the exact same as D1, that's just sad.
Jul 5, 2017
yes. you are alone.
Jul 5, 2017
Abstergo said:
yes. you are alone.
Read my comment. He's not.
Jul 5, 2017
Shunwarrior98 said:
Read my comment. He's not.
your comment is irrelevant because you claim to know how a game that has not been released "feels"
Jul 5, 2017
The more I learn about it, the less excited I get tbh
Jul 5, 2017
Abstergo said:
your comment is irrelevant because you claim to know how a game that has not been released "feels"
Omg your comments trigger me already, shut your mouth plz.
Jul 5, 2017
Feel the same way lol. They have the same ship that comes and goes at the tower at 1:27 . This is what destiny 2 is gonna be, copy paste
Jul 5, 2017
Because it just looks like an expansion for Destiny 1 that will get boring after everyone has done the raid 3 times. Nothing 'Sequel' about it for me.
Jul 5, 2017
not really u just haven't seen much yet in destiny 1 they were showing a lot more content
Jul 5, 2017
Nope, same. Everything they've showed before just looks like D1 with more polish. Hoping the Beta will get me a little more excited. Put over 1,000 hours into the first game.
Jul 5, 2017
nah dude I feel the same way too. played alot of destiny myself but I have not played it this year and yet still not thrill about this one. it all just seem like a big dlc expansion for me ....I'll wait for review and hot takes after release this time🙂
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah he's more alone than not.
Jul 5, 2017
@ JustDolt how do you know? the most important thing about destiny is its investment systems (loot, currencies, customization) and we have seen NONE of that. We all know how the game feels. We know what strikes are, we know what raids are. Some new activities are good, but its still just shooting at bad guys. The thing that will make or break the game is the investment systems. And the fact that we know nothing about those is making me far less hyped than I'd like to be.
I agree with you
Jul 5, 2017
no i feel the same
Jul 5, 2017
Same for me. I guess its because the novelty of Destiny died off for us and Destiny 2 feels more of the same like Destiny 1...
Jul 5, 2017
yeah same. Seeing the games that are coming in the next 12 months like battlefront 2, assassins creed, Red Dead 2, far cry 5, forza 7, anthem, spiderman I really don't know how much time I will have for this game if it's very repetitive / grindy
Jul 5, 2017
Same here. There is nothing exciting so far. It's always we fixed this, expanded that. This is a sequel. Where is the novelty? Where is the excitement? Show us something. But nope, here is the cryptarch...
Jul 5, 2017
Same here. My excitement died down the more E3 announcements I heard about it. The list of things it doesn't have seems to outnumber the list of things it contains.
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah same. I was more hyped for taken king
Jul 5, 2017
They keep unveiling bad news and it's keeping me from being excited personally.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 » 105 comments
41 comments