Lay it all out!

If you're a LeBron hater I'm sure it felt good to root against him when he's in the

Jun 15, 2017
NBA posted:
Story of Golden State Warriors' 2016-17 Championship Season
Watch Video
If you're a LeBron hater I'm sure it felt good to root against him when he's in the finals but being a NBA fan in general, you have to admit. Your favorite team isn't going to the finals anytime soon. LeBron vs. Golden State is gonna continue happening for the next 4-5 years.

Check out my latest video. Best moments of this years NBA Playoffs. Leave a like if you enjoyed.

Jun 15, 2017
Yeah this rivalry ain't going nowhere no time soon
Jun 15, 2017
true asf
Jun 15, 2017
This is how it was in the Celtics-Lakers era so this is the modern day version
Jun 17, 2017
LeBron will switch teams...
Jun 17, 2017
If the celtics really do get hayward the ECF is anybody's next year.
Jun 19, 2017
Anyone who was a fan of the east already knew that. People are only pissed now because the west is affected now.
Jun 21, 2017
i believe in raptors
Jun 21, 2017
check out the history of this team on my channel :P
Jun 26, 2017
Kev's Bball Channel said:
check out the history of this team on my channel :P
dude how about you stop spamming every f**king single chat?
Jun 26, 2017
Mmmmm lebron's window is definitely closing....this matchup might happen one more year.
Jun 28, 2017
Only Lebron? What about Kyrie Irving, Kevin love, Jr Smith?
Jul 3, 2017
Kid Dynamite said:
This is how it was in the Celtics-Lakers era so this is the modern day version
why cant everybody think like u 🙌
Jul 3, 2017
FerC said:
Only Lebron? What about Kyrie Irving, Kevin love, Jr Smith?
You forgot Tristan Thompson
Jul 8, 2017
what if he gets traded to the nets for nothing
Jul 9, 2017
Golden state warriors suck
Jul 11, 2017
You ****s need to stop it with this false narrative that lebron is always alone when he faces teams in the playoffs let alone the finals. He has all the help in the world. Quit acting like he's all by himself.
Jul 15, 2017
Tommywood said:
You ****s need to stop it with this false narrative that lebron is always alone when he faces teams in the playoffs let alone the finals. He has all the help in the world. Quit acting like he's all by himself.
exactly. It's a team effort. No one has never won a ring without help from their team
Jul 17, 2017
Joshua Minner said:
Golden state warriors suck
y do u people hate golden state because their a dominant team?! Do you not understand that they're dominant?! If you're gonna cut KD into the conversation then SCREW YOU!! Durant made his decision to leave OKC. When I first heard that, I was also as surprised as all of us were. Yes, Durant looked like an A-hole for leaving the thunder and westbrook. Yes, it was a weak move by Durant to join the warriors. But he made his decision, OK?! This is the reason why love the warriors. They are dominant. They have 4 all star players, and they won the championship. So... #WARRIORS!!2017NBACHAMPS!!!!

(Don't even add the 3-1 lead)